Selection Guideline for Staff from Abroad, Pacific Rim International Camp 2016(PRIC 2016)
- PRIC2016 ended successfully.
4. Application Process
The following document must be submitted to the Selection Committee 10th June 2016(Japan Time):
a.Application Form (Please refer to the download page.)
b.Essay — Essay must be typed and should include the following topics;
– Why do you want to participate to the PRIC?
– How can you contribute to the camp program?
– Describe your plan where you were a staff member at PRIC (Please select at least one of the following topics.)
1) If you were a program staff and assigned with half day program, how do you spend the time with the campers. (Outdoor or indoor activity)
2) If you were a program coordinator of 40 campers that are divided into five groups, what can you do to enhance teamwork? (Outdoor and/or indoor activity)
d.Recommendation Letter (Optional)
f.Copy of Passport (if available. Passport copy is necessary for travel arrangement if selected.)
* Application document will not be returned under any circumstance.
The Selection committee will be held after the application deadline. The committee has the preference in those who have activity record or teaching experience in a similar organized youth program. Also, the applicants must be disciplined and self-motivated to attend the youth education program.
A limited number of candidates will be selected, successful candidates will be notified individually after the selection.
Approved NPO Pacific Rim International Student Camp
Suginami, Tokyo 167-0053
Application document must be dispatched to the committee by airmail or courier.